At TUTASEC SAS the protection of personal data and the privacy of our customers is important to us. We process your data in accordance with the applicable personal data protection legislation, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) and the country-specific implementation laws applicable to us.
By entering your consent for the processing of your personal information, you expressly authorize the use of analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies of a technical nature necessary for the operation of the website and the provision of services expressly requested by our users.
Your express consent for the processing of your personal data is for the exclusive purpose of carrying out activities related to the offer and contracting of computer security services and information and statistical purposes of the organization; any different destination must have express authorization from the owner of the personal information.
Principle of legality: The processing of personal data is an activity regulated by law and must be subject to legal provisions.
Principle of purpose: The processing of personal data must obey a legitimate and legal purpose that must be informed to the owner.
Principle of Freedom: The processing of personal data can only be exercised with the prior, express and informed consent of the owner.
Principle of truthfulness and quality: The information must be truthful, complete, accurate, up-to-date, verifiable and understandable. The processing of partial, incomplete, fractional or misleading information is prohibited.
Principle of transparency: The owner has the right to be supplied with one’s information or the information that concerns one without restrictions.
Principle of restricted access or circulation: The treatment may only be performed by a person authorized by the owner and/or the persons provided for in this law and the Constitution. Personal data, except for public information, may not be available on the internet or other means of dissemination or mass communication, unless access is technically controllable to provide restricted knowledge only to the owners or interested third parties in accordance with this law.
Security principle: The information subject to treatment must be handled with the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to provide security to the records, avoiding their adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
Principle of confidentiality: All persons who intervene in the processing of personal data that are not public in nature are obliged to guarantee the reservation of the information, even after the end of their relationship with any of the tasks that comprise the treatment.
Basic information of the visitor to our website
TUTASEC SAS registers basic information of visitors interested in our services, such as name, identification, contact information, required services and technical information related to computer and information security.
Rights of the owner of the information
The Holder of the personal data will have the following rights:
- Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of the Treatment Managers. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of the authorization granted to those Responsible for the Treatment except when expressly excepted as a requirement for the Treatment, in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of this law.
- Be informed by the Treatment Manager, upon request, regarding the use made of your personal data.
- Present before the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce complaints for infractions to the provisions of this law and the other regulations that modify, add or complement it.
- Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data when the treatment does not respect the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees. The revocation and/or deletion will proceed when the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce has determined that in the Treatment, the Responsible or Person in Charge has incurred conduct contrary to this law and the Constitution.
- Free access to your personal data which have been subject to Treatment.
Cases in which authorization is not necessary.
The authorization of the Holder will not be necessary in the case of:
- a) Information required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order.
- b) Data of a public nature.
- c) Cases of medical or health emergency.
- d) Information processing authorized by law for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
- e) Data related to the Civil Registry of Persons.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
TUTASEC SAS establishes within the privacy policies that the processing of your personal data has the exclusive purpose of carrying out activities related to the offer and contracting of computer security services and information and statistical purposes of the organization; any destination different to this must have express authorization from the owner of the personal information.
Security of personal data
We have put in place a wide variety of technical and organizational security measures to help protect you and the personal information we collect about you. Please note that we will never email you asking for account information regarding your username, date of birth, credit card information, or other personal information. Finally, we will never email you with attachments that cannot be opened. If you receive a suspicious email that appears to be from us, please contact us:
Responsible for the processing of personal data
NIT. No. 901.391.674-9
Address: calle 72 No. 72 -21 Bogotá D.C.